Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Love Untouched

Flowing down like a river
So beautiful her hair
Brown eyes, makes me shiver` ` ` `
So bountiful, so clear `
`
The smell of thousand rose’s ` ` ` `
Voice of silver bells `
Lips drowned in honey ` `
Her eyes leaps, searches and tells- `

Dreams and fantasies ` `
Of love and angels
Fairytales and magic
Fills the air `

As smooth as velvet ` `
Dressed in gold
Crown and bracelet
Her skin, her temple ` `

So elegant full of grace ` `
She walks and moves `
The sun shining from her face ` `
Her touch so soft, healing- pain removes ` `
` ` `
` `
The smell of her sweet fragrance still lingers ` `
The warmth of her touch ` `
The light of her radiance `
Is but a dream of love untouched… `
`
` `
This fair princess I love `
She came into my life ` `
Out of no where, I know I’m hers
But here I am still waiting longing for her embrace. ` `

No comments:

Post a Comment